Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One month away

Isaac woke up very poopy and I was letting Ben finish homework so I got up with Isaac. Poop got everywhere. Change him cleaned the carpet and fed Isaac. After breakfast I gave Isaac a bath because he smelled like poop. I decided that I was going to be on top of pictures this month and do it a few days early to make sure it gets done. I find a cute outfit and put it on him after his bath. Ben leaves and goes to school. I am getting Isaac ready for bed and finished giving him a bottle. I was letting him play a little bit before I put him down and he started to act like he was going to throw up so I put my hands out because I did not want it to get all over the outfit he was wearing. A  little comes up and a little bit more. Then everything he had that morning came up all over me, the couch, my breast pump bag, the carpet and the Cute bathed and well dressed baby boy who never got pictures. Oh what am I to do Ben is gone and we are both soaked with puke......I guess bath time again. Isaac was not feeling well at all. Later on after his morning nap I hear him pooping and I make the comment you better not poop out your diaper, oh dont worry he did and he sat on the carpet twice. So five different spots three baths and no help. I was beside myself. Isaac got cleaned I got cleaned and the messes stayed. Oh the emotions of when it rains it pours.

No comments:

Post a Comment