Friday, June 29, 2012

The birthday cup cake

I had plans to do a number of different things before everything changed on May 24th. One of my plans was to be a pretty cool mom and throw Issac a very fun birthday party with friends and other things. The plan was to have the party on saturday the day before his birthday so we could play at the water park. We finally got back to our home on thursday in the evening. I seriously thought about still going on with the plan the only problem was other people had no warning. I gave up all my plans and just decided we would do a family thing. After that decision I felt really lame and started calling people and inviting them to eat cupcakes with us  at our apartment complex's little park. Ben had to go to work and I just think that it was lame he had to leave.
This was his cupcake with the family before the lighting

The other pictures are on my moms camera 

Isaac cried when we sang to him and once we lit the candle he kept wanting to touch it. not as fun as I thought it was going to be. However he loved eating his cupcake!

I just made a cake box mix into cupcakes and it made over 24 which is part of the reason why I invited people to eat them with us. Well I wanted the cupcakes to look like baseballs. We used twizzles to be the lacing. I am glad I never tried to follow through with the other cake plans since I only got half the cupcakes decorated even with my moms help.

Here are some of our friends that came to eat cupcakes with us for Isaac's first birthday
 Our good friend Connor
 Isaac has always loved Tyson 
 Heather and Clair
 Tyson and his boy Otto (the boys really were happier than they look)
 Caryssa and Everett (Connors parents)
 Tyson had the Honor of getting messy by Isaac
Baby Jarom chillin in grandmas lap

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Buddy! You have some cute boys Rose!!! Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete