Sunday, May 6, 2012

My first shovel and pail

A while ago I was at our complex's park with Isaac and a few friends. One of the little girls had a sand bucket and a shovel. He loved these toys and did not want to share. I let him play and play and play in the sand for hours. Who knew he would have so much fun in the sand with these little toys. I knew he needed some of his own after this experience. I went to the store and forgot to look. I went to the store weeks later and I remembered and got him his own shiny bucket and shovel. While at the store Ben and I were debating on which ones to get and the price. We ended up walking away with the cheaper of the two. We opted not to get the more expensive one because the handle was a bit big for his little hands. Today we went outside to kill some time until nap time. It is nice to be able to do things with Ben. Today has also been the first nice day in some time. We love having church early so we can have some time together!
Hey look mom
Such a smart cookie putting sand in the pail
He knows how to dig with his shovel
He had fun pulling the rocks out
If you look closely the shovel is already broken, he tried to use it to stand up
Our little climber, he gets to whatever he wants however he can
He loves to squeeze the sand and it does not get hurt like we do
Isaac is always okay with some extra love

the shovel was broken and from now on I will remember I always have to buy the stronger toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment