Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Carseat

I have been feeling a little bit of pressure to get a new carseat for Issac since any day the baby could be born and the last thing I want is for Isaac to be without and not be able to come to the hospital or have to worry about that purchase after having a baby. I have gone into stores and looked and looked and looked. I have added up the financial cost of buying multiple carseats and storing them and having them go out of date. I have a very skinny kid who will not weigh 22lbs by his first birthday so some options were tossed out. I have a very tiny two door car with two seats in the back so there is not much room, this threw other options out. What was left was either cheap or just not practical since I also have a very tall kid who would out grow the height limit shortly. I just have never been happy about the options and my needs. Anywho I started to look online and do some research. I came across an all in one that also meets all of the federal laws for carseats and boosters. I looked of those too just to make sure I knew what I was in for. I came across the DIONO brand and read about everything little tiny option and detail. It was perfect and fit everything that I was looking for and needed. Oh the carseat also asts for 10 years which is the longest I have ever seen for any carseat. It folds up small, it in narrow, one piece of steal, it does all three.... the list goes on. I knew I wanted the carseat but I had to get Ben on board about the price. I added up buying other carseats and all of the combinations and still they were slightly cheaper and the quality was extremely cheap by comparison. So I took Ben to the stores and had him look and touch and see what I was seeing. After him seeing everything and me doing some price shopping online I found this carseat as cheap as I could and got it. I waited and today it came! I was really excited and Isaac also seemed to be excited as well. 

Oh this is his new face that he apparently makes whenever I get out the camera. Isaac was so excited to have a new box to climb all over he was even kissing the box in the beginning before I gout the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment