Friday, May 18, 2012

Bigger one or bigger two?

I have always been sad that the last picture I have taken of me pregnant with Isaac is at 33 almost 34 weeks and I didn't deliver until 38 weeks. I guess I am sad because I will never know how big or small I was before I delivered. This time around I am really going to try to take at least a picture going to the hospital. I originally had someone taking my pictures so that I would not run into this problem, however they moved to Hawaii so now I am super afraid that the pictures we took at 31 weeks will be all I have leaving more time before I deliver this time around.....


not sure which is bigger but here is 33 1/2 weeks

Here is 31 weeks

1 comment:

  1. It's kinda hard to tell because the second picture is harder to see your belly...but they look almost the same. Looks like #2 is going to be the winner in the end! Hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete