Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jarom's first month!

It has taken me awhile to actually post pictures of Jarom, but not because I  am busy with two kids. I find him very special to me and also feel very possessive of him. I really do not want to share I guess and I needed time to just spend that time with him. Perhaps because of not having any say over him when he was in the hospital. Some of the memories are very hard to go over again.
I have no pictures of Jarom in the NICU room 1
This is the room where he went before he went home!

This is the mark left behind by the feeding tube (it also ripped off my soft peach fuzz)

Mommy is taking me home today!

Every three hours my blood sugar had to be tested

This is my little coming home outfit!

We rare out of the hospital and resting comfortably with NO cords

This is how I sleep with my foot up in the air!

I try to give Isaac time with his brother. Most of the time this is what happens, Jarom gets attacked!

Scowls

Oooooo

I am pretty cute when I sleep

Tummy time for the first time! We call him frog legs!

Bright eyes

I think this is a silly face

Happy 4th of July!

Awake and Happy!

I can think and sleep

These are all my boys!

Jarom's First bath at home

Jarom is one Month old now!

So sorry about the delay, moving and many other dramas have kept me from up dating this. I had it ready but the internet went down when he was a month old so.....you get it now almost 2 months later...

No comments:

Post a Comment