Thursday, April 26, 2012

Climb again, climb again

I have know that I have a little climber on my hands for awhile now but most things are still not climbable. The couch is still a tad bit high without help the chairs are also the same. He still tries and tries and tries. Well today the little guy climbed and stood ontop of my sewing machine. Of course he had to throw everything off the top of it first. What was he trying to get the printer and the junk stacked up ontop of it. How did I find this out? I was cleaning up everything from breakfast and I hear a crash. All of the pens I have fell to the floor. He was standing up ontop of my sewing machine. This shocked me so much that I had to run and get the camera. By the time I got back he was sitting. Here is what he did!
And again I get the cutest face with the trouble
The story ends with a crash as he tries to reach for something on the floor.

1 comment: