Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mr. Sleeper Sleeper

Some days I feel that I need to wake Isaac up so that his schedule does not get too messed up. I think he is pretty cute when he sleeps. Since we have been with out a binky it has been interesting to see how he comforts himself. We finish a bottle and the I cuddle him a little closer and sometimes he tries to keep sucking (So I have to wash my shirts more often then usual) but mostly he tucks his arms under his chest and relaxes. I hold him through one more song, kiss him, and then lay him down and he gets right to his stomach and tucks his arms under himself and smashes his head into the bed. I put the blanket over him and leave. I know he moves around because this is how I find him! He often has marks from something on his head or imprints from the blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment